$260, $220, $180
Hong Kong City Hall, Concert Hall
Back to Festival Concerts
• 25% off discount
• Available for full-time students, people with disabilities and the minder, senior citizens aged 60 or above and Comprehensive Social Security Assistance recipients.
• For ages 6 and above
• No latercomers will be admitted until the interval or a suitable break in the programme.
• The presenter reserves the right to substitute artists and change the programme should unavoidable circumstances deem it necessary.
Ticketing & Programme Enquiries
• Ticketing Enquiries : 3761 6661
• Programme Enquiries : 2234 5819
• Telephone Credit Card Booking : 2111 5999
• Online booking : www.urbtix.hk
This is a tale of two kingdoms.
They are descendants of two distinguished bloodlines: the voice and instrument. The former, being the most organic and instinctive musical instrument, is the origin of all musical possibilities. The latter, also called the harmonica, is the new frontier of musical colours and nuances.
The Kings of Veloz are no conservatives. Inheriting a great tradition, they carry their ancestors’ legacy with audacious attempts and experiments. Their music is heard in auditoriums, on the streets, in the corners and the cyberworld. Their sound is unheard of, unimaginable, unbelievably exciting and unexpected. They are true warriors of sound.
The Knights of Set Tone Men are quick with their steps, and rich in their tone. Often stepping into no man’s land, they inspire us in a distant yet familiar nostalgia with their arranged cantopop and foreign tunes. Their rearrangements are afresh; the pieces never sound quite the same under the Knight’s voice. God forbids, they are smashingly good-looking too.
You will witness a battle between the two kingdoms. These bloodlines will present the world the best of their craft, the niche of their sound, the magic of their ensemble.
May the distinguished deserve their crown – The Voice of Voices.