Back to 2014 Concerts
Piano Sonata No.31 in A-flat major, Op.110 – Beethoven
Sonata in B minor, S.178 – Liszt
Requiem in D minor, Op.48 (Transcribed for Solo Piano) – Fauré-Naoumoff
$240, $180, $120
Hong Kong City Hall, Concert Hall
Artistic Director, Piano
Death is inevitable, yet a taboo. The mystery of death has formed our culture, haunted our civilization, shadowed our existence.
Pianist KaJeng Wong brings us an unconventional recital, “Tribute to Death”, programming the masterpieces by Beethoven, Liszt and Fauré amongst his sharing on philosophy of life and death.
• 25% off discount
• Available for full-time students, people with disabilities and the minder, senior citizens aged 60 or above and Comprehensive Social Security Assistance recipients.
• For ages 6 and above
• No latercomers will be admitted until the interval or a suitable break in the programme.
• The presenter reserves the right to substitute artists and change the programme should unavoidable circumstances deem it necessary.
Ticketing & Programme Enquiries
• Ticketing Enquiries : 2734 9009
• Programme Enquiries : 2234 5819
• Telephone Credit Card Booking : 2111 5999
• Online booking : www.urbtix.hk