Music Lab’s Seasonal Finale Made from and Made in Hong Kong is a multi-disciplinary production that aims to experiment the fermentation between orchestral music with visual elements. Under the baton of conductor Wilson Ng, Music Lab Orchestra will jointly present several orchestral works with renowned pianists Nancy Loo and KaJeng Wong. A variety of visual elements go along with the music, with illustrations by Oychir, photographs by Cheung Chi Wai and paintings by Vivian Ho will explore topics such as Hong Kong’s historical development, the forgotten island and also issues related to our identities.
Back to 2014 Concerts
Prélude à l'après-midi d'un faune – Debussy
Mother Goose Suite – Ravel
Rhapsody in Blue – Gershwin
Pictures at an Exhibition - The Piano Concerto (Asia Premiere) – Mussorgsky-Naoumoff
Piano Nancy Loo
Piano KaJeng Wong
Conductor Wilson Ng
Music Lab Orcehstra
Illustrator Prescott Law Ho Pui, Oychir
Photographer Cheung Chi Wai
Painter Vivian Ho
$240, $180, $120
Hong Kong City Hall, Concert Hall
• 15% off discount (for $200 ticket only) Learn More (5~25 June)
• 25% off discount
• Available for full-time students, people with disabilities and the minder, senior citizens aged 60 or above and Comprehensive Social Security Assistance recipients.
• For ages 6 and above
• No latercomers will be admitted until the interval or a suitable break in the programme.
• The presenter reserves the right to substitute artists and change the programme should unavoidable circumstances deem it necessary.
Ticketing & Programme Enquiries
• Ticketing Enquiries : 3761 6661
• Programme Enquiries : 2234 5819
• Telephone Credit Card Booking : 2111 5999
• Online booking : www.urbtix.hk