Music Lab is looking for passionate students to join our small but dedicated arts management team as interns. Founded in 2013, Music Lab (musiclab.hk) is a non-profit organisation that believes in the value of music performance, of its power to connect with people and its influence by sharing ideas and thoughts.
Join us if you are
* a full time undergraduate/ post-graduate student during the internship period;
* passionate in performing arts and interested to know more about different areas of work in a production;
* well-organized, detail-oriented and possess high language proficiency
Throughout the internship, you will be involved to work in the following areas:
A. Programming, artists liaison and management
B. Operations and ticketing
C. Marketing and communications
D. Stage management
Expected working mode:
* We offer a flexible working mode, depending on the academic schedule of our applicants
* Applicants are expected to work one full day or two half day per week in studio
* A reference letter and small travel allowance will be provided upon satisfactory completion of the internship.
If you are interested, please send your resumewith a cover letter to email@example.com by 30 September 2016 11:59 pm (Fri). Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview and complete a written test.
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
This scheme follows the mechanism of "Work Experience Student" under the regulations of the HKSAR Labour Department. Selected candidate will be required to complete a declaration form to be signed by his/her institution upon confirming the internship.